Tenant and Portal Services
Here on our tenant services page you can find a number of helpful tools that can make your experience with Provident easier and more convenient. We have included a number of tools that will a help you maintain your home, communicate with your property manager, or find copies of important information such as your lease or the property house rules. Thanks again for choosing to stay with Provident Property Managements.
- The best $2 way to clear your shower or bathroom sink
- How to unclog a garbage disposal target=”_blank”
- How to properly use your garbage disposal
- What do I do if I smell gas in the house
- How do I change my furnace filters
- Testing smoke detector/maintenance
- Slow draining sink/ how to use plunger
- How to patch a door knob hole in a wall
- How to unclog my drain
- I put the wrong soap in the dishwasher-now what???
- I lost power at my kitchen or Bathroom outlets
- How to Reset Your Breakers
- How to Reset a Push Button Breaker
- Rodent Prevention
- A product for pest control That WORKS!!!
- How to Relight a Water-Heater Pilot Light
- How to Light a non pilot/ignite stove
Please remember that this request should be for non-emergencies only. Quickly submit a work order for any breakage, damage, or need for repair to the apartment or appliances. Our staff will get this message during normal business hours and contact the property owner then follow up with you promptly. Charges to the resident will only be assessed for repairs that result from carelessness, negligence, or oversight on the resident’s part (clogged commodes due to diapers, brushes, etc.; grease and food buildup on stove switches and wiring; and damaged windows, screens, floors, etc.)
If a problem is not satisfactorily addressed, please submit a second work order and indicate it as such in the work order system
- Any tenant who makes an appointment, fails to be at the property during the scheduled time when they have been directed to be there.
- There is a non-kenneled or unconstrained dog.
- The key to the property does not work due to changing of the locks by the tenant.
- There is an underage child (17 or under) unattended at the property.
- If a 3rd party vendor shows up at a scheduled time and no one answers the door the tenant will be billed for the vendor’s rescheduling cost
Or use the request form below:
Did you know there are incentives for good tenants who want to move to stay with us? If you are interested in moving into another one of our great properties let us know. Most of the time there is no need to complete another application, and we can give you extra time to move from one property to the other.
Time to move on?
The first step when planning to move out is to give us at least a 60-day notice. This notice can be emailed or submitted through your online portal. Once we have your notice you will receive our informative Move-Out Packet, which includes a cleaning checklist and all the information you will need to get your full deposit back.
Moving out before your lease has ended?
Sometimes people need to move before their lease is up. Rather it be a job transfer, divorce, or other unforeseen reason, we have developed some options to make this possible. You will need to review the options agreement and select the one that works best for your situation. Once you have done that return the form to us, and we will begin the process and provide you with a Move-Out Packet if necessary.
Did you know you can pay your rent online? Simply log into your tenant portal and set up your online bill pay. You can either have your rent paid automatically each month or send the payment yourself. It’s cheaper than certified funds (up to 90% cheaper), faster than mail, more secure and simpler to do. If you have questions call the office for help.